Thursday, March 17, 2011

Don`t Judge me before U know me


Don't judge me for what I look like,
Judge me for what I feel.
Don't judge me for what I say,
Judge me on my words meaning.
Don't judge me when I cry,
And don't judge me when I pray.


Please don't listen to rumors about me,
They may not be true.
How would you like it if I believed bad rumors about you?
Be yourself at all times,
Don't listen to what people say,


Together we can get through it,
Just take it day by day.
Please, whatever you do don't lie to me.
I've always told you the truth,
Whatever that may be.


Judging me could be the worst thing you can do,
There's a lot you don't know.
I have feelings too,
If you get to know me you will come to see,
There is no act here,
All I am is,
Me.


All I ask is this:

Don't judge me before you know me.


14 comments:

sahromnasrudin said...

cikgu BI saya selalu ajar don't judge a book by its cover....tapi orang kampong saya kata a book it's covered by a judge huhuhuhhhh

ratusiput said...

betul tu...tak kenal maka tak cinta... :)

h4ni3 said...

aku bukan judge
aku mejistret jer... hehehhe

just wanna cheer u up! :D

Kaseh said...

sahrom heheh org kampung ckp yg betol :P

Kaseh said...

ratusiput: betol kan.. kau syg aku tak? hehee

Kaseh said...

hanie : luv u la babe...thanx

apdm said...

salam

kenapa sayangku?:

Dr K said...

judge pun kadangkala silap menge-judge...~huhu

relax Kaseh..manusia mmg begitu..

maira said...

orang melayu kata, hitam hitam si tampuk manggis, di luar hitam, isinya manis gittew :)

betullah.. don't judge a book its cover :))

Dinas Aldi said...

betul la, tak bleh judge ikut suka hati. kena kenali dulu hati budi :)

Va Va Voom said...

Dalam maknanya nie hihihihi

eyna azmi said...

aku kena google translate dulu nie ..sebab aku sekolah tak tinggi ..muhahaha

mummysyafie said...

kenal kenal2 dulu baru boleh nilai kan. bak kata ayat2 mainan nor kat opis.. "jangan menghukum orang selagi dier ditidak didapati bersalah"

Ati Masrif said...

biasalah..

nama pun manusia kan..